Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Kaleidoscope Rooster by Kay Wyne


Kaleidoscope Rooster
18" x 18" Oil on Heavy Duty Gallery Wrap Canvas
Contemporary Rooster Painting
This caged up rooster wants a new home.  He is colorful and full of personality as he is perched in his cage.  He was painted with thick strokes of oils, giving the canvas texture along with colorful energy.  My painting was loose and expressive, and the color palette was a bit different for me...just pushing myself to paint outside of the box.  I certainly didn't put any limitations on myself.  The canvas is a bit abstract and playful with the bright and contrasting colors vibrating against each other.  This painting is ready to hang...framing is optional, as the sides of the canvas is painted. Contact Kay for more information on this contemporary painting.  Thanks for looking.....KMW 



No comments:

Post a Comment