Saturday, December 11, 2010

Desert Sun SOLD by Mirada Fine Art Gallery Denver, Colorado, Horse Oil Painting by Texas Contemporary Aritst Laurie Pace

'Desert Sun'
Wild Desert Horse
30 x 40 inches  Oil on Canvas

SOLD
Contact me for information on new paintings. Laurie
   © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010
Visit my blog below to see the new painting I am beginning this week...
it is entitled Winter Solstice, inspired by the colors outside the windows in my studio.





Mirada Gallery sold one of my larger pieces last week, Desert Sun.     I was so excited to learn more about the new owner as I did a collector book for her of this painting. She is a gifted poet and I included some of her poetry in her book on the painting. This is the third painting this year they have sold of my work at Mirada. It stayed here in the states. The first one lives in Canada and the second one flew to Australia.  I cannot thank Gallery Manager Steve enough for his constant vigilance and work with me for joint marketing and providing what collectors want for their investment.  It helps with the wonderful recognition and representation of American Art Collector and Western Art Collector.   With the new agreement with Contemporary Fine Art International, there will be new things with Southwest Art.


No comments:

Post a Comment